Worlds Fastest Worlds Fastest

What an epic little film! Was very funny but also quite cinematic at the same time, something that I haven't really seen with other submissions for this contest.

Loved the backgrounds and pacing. Great Newgrounds debut!

Keep going, I can't wait to see what you can do in the future rounds...

Quest For The Frontpage Quest For The Frontpage

Love it!

A parody of a parody, how ingenious! Much better than my animations. Keep up the good work :)

DaveCoulierClock responds:

I'm glad u get that it's just meant to be silly and I wasn't saying u were a penis or anything. :)

NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day

Loved It!!

Haha, the NGuser one is so true!

As always, I loved your style and humour. Will always be on the lookout for your creations :)

Stranglewank Stranglewank

Made me shed a tear...

I loved the humour in this and as always your flash style is original and refreshingly fun. What inspired this?

I'm studying at UWE in Bristol at the moment, aiming to specialise in Flash, how is it working in flash as a group and where do you base your studio?

Thanks x

RainbowClub responds:

It wasn't really inspired by anything we just thought Stranglewank would be an awesome name for a film and then we made it.

Working in Flash as a group is pretty nice but it's nicer when we're able to use after effects and stuff too. Flash isn't too great for editing, compositing, sound etc. but we're trying to stick to just Flash with most stuff so we can submit to Newgrounds if we want to.

We're based in our house in Bristol, up by the suspension bridge.

Fat PinK Panther Fat PinK Panther

I don't understand how you don't get front paged

Even though your humour may be slightly sicker than some of the most popular animators on here, its a lot funnier. And your animation skills are some of the best, even better than a lot of the shit that always hits the front page.

golfinho responds:

yummy

Orgasmic anal the dream. Orgasmic anal the dream.

Love this :')

I actually love this so much, its disgusting but so weirdly sweet and touching at the same time.
Even though many people complain about grossness in your work, don't stop doing it because it works so well for your little characters.
This made my day :) x

Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty

Great Style

I have always been a fan of your trademark wacky frame by frame loose animation and this took it to a new level. The colouring worked well to give it that childish mischievous feel while the weirdness of the story made it appealing to adults. Just great.

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks!! I procrastinated about the style and how to best create it for ages, then decided to just rip into, draw fast and keep it raw. There are lots of problems with it, but I think that kind of adds to the charm of the technique and the sense of wasted people creating it. :)

Siblings Siblings

Incest is always good for a laugh!

I will be sending this to as many of my friends and family as usual just for the lolz.
Nice one yet again.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

wow thanks a lot! i hope they enjoy it.... LOL sending it to your family? they might think you're as twisted as i am

Happy Father's Day! Happy Father's Day!

haha!

This was a great card. I loved the congratulations after everything, I knew coming from you this would make me die of laughing.
Plus loved how the fat old teacher when he graduated had really massive pervert eyes haha!
I'm sending this to my dad lol.

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

Tim Burton?

This was seriously epic. So much effort must have been put into it.
You have great drawing skills.
Was you inspired by the Tim Burton poem, "the boy with nails for eyes"?
keep it up x