Horror Scape: Chapter 1 Horror Scape: Chapter 1

Awesome

I loved the style the theme and the humour.
The game looked fantastic and there was a lot of attention to detail.
However this detail may have let it down slightly as even though i really wanted to finish the game it really lagged (even on low quality) and I was unable to make the jump over the water after the butcher scene as it kept slowing down.
It still gets 5/5 for me but i would love it even more if I could complete it.

CrippledPig responds:

Sorry to hear that Ham-head! :(

I'm working on fixing right now, and I should have an update on it tonight. I'm currently looking into that very problem, and I have found a way to fix it. Thank you for the great review as well! :)

flying pizza kitty game 2 flying pizza kitty game 2

Loved It

I think the pizza cat is the best game on Newgrounds!
I think that if I went to heaven, the guy in the golden throne would be this pizza cat!

Pizza Cat IS THE BESST

Plankton Plankton

R8 GOOD GAME!!

Cool Drawings and a really addictive game. I want to buy it please!!

Emo Pet:Dressup v2.0 Emo Pet:Dressup v2.0

Rocks

This is purely the best non-hentai dress up game i have ever played. It basically rules ass. I made a zombie emo. Hey Brand New make this game even better and raise my score from 4 - 5.
What do you think is the best Brand New album?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Rubbish i can do much better

I think that it is completely whack but it is great but the same as the others. MONGO.

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

Great It Taught Me A F--king Lot!!

I Loved It It opened up my mind to flash a lot more and helped me understand it. One Thing it didn't really cover was how to make preloaders tho. Please if anyone could inform me ??

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Use the newgrounds.com preloader and edit it if you need, a link can be found on under where it says 'Submit Your Flash!'.